I'm going to study in Mallorca*!

(*) Mallorca is an island in the self-governing region of the Balearic Islands, where the UIB campus is located and to which most mobility students go. Nonetheless, the UIB also has centres in the rest of the Balearic Islands in Minorca, Ibiza and Formentera.

One day you have a brilliant idea and decide to continue your studies in another city. You choose the University of the Balearic Islands. That’s a good first step!

A statement of intentions is not sufficient though and so, at a certain point, you wonder what exactly you’ll have to do to be able to go and study at the UIB.

  1. At your home university, apply for a place to study at the UIB.
  2. Wait until you get that place.
  3. Search for a place to live. We have somewhere ideal for you!
  4. Take out medical and accident insuranc.
  5. Carry out any necessary formalities to come and stay in Spain.